7.22.2013

Current Affairs - Holy Ramadan and Special Dikr/Prayer



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem "In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful”  


السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 


As salaam alaykum ramatullahi wa barakthu "May the peace of Allah be upon you, and His mercy and 
blessings" 


Dear friends, 

We are in holy Ramdan, and Ramadan Mubarak to All of you,

I would like to give some important information about Ramadan which we have to do in this month.

In this month it divided in to three parts
·         1-10 days as part of Rahmath means for asking blessings from Allah
·         11-20 days as part of Magfirath means for asking  forgiveness to Allah
·         21-30 days as part of ihthik  means for asking  Allah to save from Hell and enter to Heaven

For above three parts Prophet Muhammed (SAW) teaches us separate dikr/dua or prayer as follows.

1-10 days as Part of Rahmath means for blessings from Allah


Ashhadu Anlahilaha Illallah Asthagfirullah Allahumma Inni Asalukal Jannatha wa Aoudubika Mina Nnaar

(I am confirming that Allah is the only one GOD who should be worshiped, Oh Allah forgive me and give me your heaven and save me from your hell)

Allahumma Irhamni Ya Arhamarahimeen

(Oh Allah give me your blessings)







11-20 days as Part of Magfirath means for asking forgiveness to Allah

Ashhadu Anlahilaha Illallah Asthagfirullah Allahumma Inni  Asalukal Jannatha wa Aoudubika Mina Nnaar

(I am confirming that Allah is the only one GOD who should be worshiped, Oh Allah forgive me and give me your heaven and save me from your hell)

Allahumma Igfirli Dunubi ya Rabbal Alameen

(Oh Allah forgive me my sins)


21-30 days as Part of ihthik means for asking Allah to save from Hell and enter to Heaven


Ashhadu Anlahilaha Illallah Asthagfirullah Allahumma Inni  Asalukal Jannatha wa Aoudubika Mina Nnaar

(I am confirming that Allah is the only one GOD who should be worshiped, Oh Allah forgive me and give me your heaven and save me from your hell)

Allahumma ihthikni mina nnar wa adhilnal jannatha ya rabbal alameen

( Oh Allah, Please exclude me from your  hell and include me in your heaven)

Allahumma innaka affuvun thuhibbul Affva fafu anni


(Oh Allah, you surely love forgiveness and please forgive me)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق